Sanbox solution

Feb 5, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Is there anyway to make this functionality work in a sandbox solution?
Coordinator
Mar 14, 2013 at 6:53 PM
vishnuarun wrote:
I din't had enough time to spend to make this as an sandbox solution. The current farm solution is having two parts
  1. Custom Ribbon Action which iterates the selected items in the list and sends IDs to another aspx page - Its Javascript so fully compatible with Sandbox
  2. Aspx in layouts which reads IDs of the selected list items and uses code behind to read the items and builds data table which can be built as excel mime type response.
The challenge will be converting layouts page logic to Sandbox solution.
Sep 18, 2014 at 1:31 PM
vishnuarun wrote:
Hi Vishnu,

I am unable to find source code for ExportToExcel solution. Can you please list out steps you followed to download it?

Thanks,
Manoj
Sep 18, 2014 at 1:32 PM
rkumarsid wrote:
vishnuarun wrote:
I din't had enough time to spend to make this as an sandbox solution. The current farm solution is having two parts
  1. Custom Ribbon Action which iterates the selected items in the list and sends IDs to another aspx page - Its Javascript so fully compatible with Sandbox
  2. Aspx in layouts which reads IDs of the selected list items and uses code behind to read the items and builds data table which can be built as excel mime type response.
The challenge will be converting layouts page logic to Sandbox solution.
Hi Kumar,

I am unable to find source code for ExportToExcel solution. It just contains XAML files. Can you please list out steps I should follow to download it?

Thanks,
Manoj